ORDER OF VISITING PATIENTS.
If your loved one is undergoing treatment at our Center, please read the rules for visiting patients.
- The Center provides an opportunity for relatives and other family members or legal representatives of the patient to visit him, including in the department of anesthesiology and resuscitation.
- With the consent of the patient, visiting him, possibly by other citizens
- Responsible person for organizing visits to patients is the senior nurse of the admissions department.
- A visit to the patient is carried out taking into account the patient's condition, compliance with the anti-epidemic regime and the interests of other persons working and (or) staying at the Center, with the consent of the patient (his legal representative).
- A visit to a patient is carried out with the permission of the attending physician, the head of the department of the Center, the doctor on duty or the person in charge.
- Patient visits are limited during the introduction of restrictive measures (quarantine) in the Center (its departments).
- When visiting a patient in the resuscitation and intensive care ward, no more than one visitor per patient is allowed to be in the said ward at the same time.
- Visitors are not allowed to obstruct the provision of medical care.
- When visiting a medical organization, visitors should turn off or switch to silent mode mobile phones and other means of communication. Bring with you a replaceable washable shoes with non-slip soles, a one-time medical gown, a one-time medical mask, a one-time medical cap (at the request of the staff).
Time of visiting patients in inpatient departments at the Federal State Budgetary Institution "FTSSSH" of the Ministry of Health of Russia (Astrakhan)"
On working days from 15.30 to 19.00.
On non-working days, weekends and holidays - from 10.00 to 12.30 / from 15.30 to 19.00
Memo "the procedure for visiting a patient who is in a hospital by relatives, other family members or legal representatives"
Memo "for visitors to the department of anesthesiology and resuscitation"
PROCEDURE FOR RECEIVING TRANSMISSIONS FOR PATIENTS.
Transfers for patients are accepted daily from 08.00 to 10.00 and from 15.30 to 18.30 at the checkpoint.
The patient's personal belongings, products are accepted for transfer.
Products are allowed to be transferred in plastic bags and containers.
The products in the department are stored in the refrigerator in bags/containers indicating the date of transfer, the date of bookmarking, the patient's name, the number of the ward, the department in accordance with the Sanitary and Epidemiological Rules and Regulations.
The list of products and things allowed for transfer to patients in the departments:
- Care items (toothbrush, toothpaste, comb, wipes, diapers, wet wipes and other hygiene products).
- Clothes with daily change.
- Mobile phones, tablets, e-books.
- Fruits (green apples, bananas), washed with boiled water, 3 pieces each.
- Vegetable or fruit juice in factory packaging (except grape or citrus).
- Mineral water in factory packaging.
- The total amount of liquid should not exceed 2 liters.
- Candies (caramel) 200 grams.
- Cookies (biscuit, dry) 200 grams.
- Tea bags).
- Sugar 200 grams.
An additional list of permitted products for parents (legal representatives) caring for children in the Cardiac Surgery Department No. 4:
- Meat or chicken or fish (boiled) - 400g. (in container)
- Boiled vegetables - 400 grams (in a container)
- Boiled egg - up to 3 pcs 9 in (container)
- Hard cheese in original packaging with date of manufacture up to 100 gr
- Bakery products
IMPORTANT! The transfer of drugs to patients without the permission of the attending physician is prohibited!
Where to stay in Astrakhan?